SRAM is the latest new sponsor of this year's Granfondo Yunnan, which takes place next month. US-headquartered SRAM is a globally leading manufacturer of bicycle products including gearing, bars, seatposts, stems, cranksets, bottom brackets and so on. We are very honoured to cooperate with such a famous company.
The brand originated in the US and only produced shifting system related products at the beginning. But with the developing strategies of the company, SRAM has expanded the brand line with ROCKSHOX,AVID,TRUVATIV,ZIPP, which successfully enables SRAM to be one of the best bike accessories producing company. SRAM set up an accessories producing manufacture in Taiwan in 1989 and then formed Asia Research and Development Centre. Some of accessories began to be produced in Taiwan. Now there is a SRAM manufacture in Kunshan, China.
Bicycle accessories are everything for SRAM. Perpetual improvements and revolutionary Innovation not only promote development of the whole bicycle industry but also enable cycling enthusiasts to experience the real charm and enjoyment of cycling. Outstanding riders in Granfondo five-stage race will get prizes provided by SRAM.
SRAM fundamentally believes that:
- Bicycles improve the environment.
- Bicycles ease traffic congestion.
- Bicycles reduce the cost of transportation.
- Bicycles improve health and reduce obesity.
- Cyclists are a passionate user group that support and enhance the areas in which they ride.
- SRAM’s products promote sustainability – they empower people to transport themselves and their families at low cost, to stay healthy, and to reduce pollution and improve community by reducing the use of fossil fuel-powered vehicles.
- SRAM is proud to deliver quality, exciting, sustainable products to its customers, but our obligation to social responsibility does not start and end with our products. We are also committed to improving our business practices to increase our positive impact on our employees, the people in our communities and those far away, and our planet itself.
More info please visit Sram official website: http://www.sram.com