Registration - Conditions of entry:
Competition – Rules & Regulations:
- Wearing a cycling helmet is mandatory for each participant in the road bike event.
- Cyclists are personally responsible to ensure their bikes and equipment are fit for the task, including the rental bike of choice.
- Only leg power is allowed. Any kind of automatic or mechanic aids are disallowed. Footpeg, lock, etc. shall all be removed before the start of the event. Triathlon or other aero bars are also disallowed from use in competition.
- Each participant must read through the full specific event regulations and guidelines.
- All participants should behave in a sporting manner at all times and shall permit any faster biker to overtake without obstructing.
- Participants will receive and shall wear number bibs and plates correctly according to the instructions given before each event.
- The track will be clearly marked by arrows and/or on-road paint.
- Participants must follow the track as marked by the Organising Committee (OC). Shortcutting will result in disqualification from the competition. Participants going off the official track will be self-responsible for any risk or injury occurring during this time.
- The event is timed for all participants, during the whole course. Electronic timekeeping will be provided by means of a chip to be attached to the bike according to instructions given. Participants will receive the chip against a deposit of 100 RMB/person. Chips can be returned at the finish of the last competition day, or in special cases at the Race Office of the event.
- The timekeeping will result in an official final ranking based on the time needed to cover the distance of every individual stage, both for men and women, long, medium and short distance, and provided by the OC immediately after each competition.
- There is a mass start for all participants of the long-distance, medium and short-distance competitions in Yanji for stage 1. For stage 2, the long-distance will depart in Yuantou, while medium and short distance will depart in Chong Shan. There are no start grids. Should start grids be warranted at last-minute, it will be announced timely via the event’s Race Office board.
- There will be a required but reasonable minimum speed for logistical reasons.
- A special VIP and children’s event will take place in Yanji before the start of the first race.
- A prize giving ceremony will be held on Sunday in Tumen City. Participants eligible for a prize are required to be at the venue to collect their prize on the podium stage.
- Refreshment stations: several drinking & feeding stations will be set up during each competition. These stations will provide:
- A first aid kit to deal with minor injuries
- Beverages: water, energy drinks and, if the temperature is low, a hot drink
- Food: sweets, fruits, cereal bars, a food item with some substance (for example: gingerbread)
- Basic mechanical assistance will be provided at the Event Arena, but participants are highly encouraged to be self-sufficient and bring their own basic tools and spare parts.
- A leading car for way-clearing, ambulance, wrecking car and media car are allowed on the track during the event. Apart from these, no others cars are allowed on the track. Participants who are followed by or receive assistance from a team car will be disqualified.
- The referee group set are authorized to dismiss the participants (results included) who have violated the regulations and moralities accordingly.
- The OC are authorized to shorten the race distances or cancel the event due to force majeure.
- If any additions to these regulations becomes necessary, these will be publicized by the OC on-site and online.
- The final interpretation of the regulations for all races is owned by the Referee OC